Partners and Sponsors
PSD is generously supported by a range of local, national and international donors. Aside from sponsorship, we regularly meet with constituents to discuss and advance education, poverty alleviation and sustainable development. These include local government officers, Members of Parliament, UNICEF and Early Childhood Development (A prominent South Asian NGO network for child development issues).
PSD is generously supported by the following partner organizations:
Bangladesh Federation of University Women, Dhaka
PSD is currently supported by over 50 education parents from Bangladesh and abroad. Learn more about their inspirational stories and become and education parent.
To be an Education Provider for the children of PSD, you are required to donate educational expenses of one child, or more.
You may name a scholarship for your child by allowing a financial fund every year. Each month, we will give this scholarship to a child of your choice. At the moment, the scholarship is valued at BDT (Bangladesh Taka). 6,000 per year, which can be paid together or in installments.
Choose a candidate for scholarship from the PSD student’s catalog. Get to know the student and his/her family. Make them a part of your life, and help them to dream of better lives in the future. Encourage others to take part in the program and make these children feel as blessed as we are.
1. Primarily, you have to become the Education Parent of one child or more for 1 year and finance their education. The costs may be donated yearly or in installments.
2. You gift the child you choose two sets of clothing.
3. If, for any reason, you cannot continue the scholarship you give, you must notify the PSD authority 3 months in advance.
4. Attend PSD meetings with the children and get to know them better. (Optional)
5. You may also help the school by bearing expenses incurred such as teacher salaries, rent, the students’ nutrition expenses etc. (Optional)